Sc2Researchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to check back & more info

2 posters

Go down

Don't forget to check back & more info Empty Don't forget to check back & more info

Post  qxc Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 pm

**edit said meeting happened and approvals have started**
Since all applications will be done via the forum be sure to check back to see if you've been accepted. We're still determining the best way to actually accept people. We're theoretically going to have a meeting this sunday to discuss various forum things so probably after that we'll start actually accepting people.

When you submit your application please also register an account with a name similar to that of the guest account you're using. That way if/when you do get accepted we can immediately activate your account.

Posting on other people's ideas in this section of the forum will help your chances. A big part of the forum is discussion - not just analysis

** All accounts must be approved before they are actually created. Approval for new accounts will has already started.

qxc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't forget to check back & more info Empty Re: Don't forget to check back & more info

Post  qxc Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:28 am

I edited the title and am posting so it looks like there's activity so people will read it again.

gl hf

qxc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't forget to check back & more info Empty Re: Don't forget to check back & more info

Post  Skel Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 am

When you submit your application please also register an account with a name similar to that of the guest account you're using. That way if/when you do get accepted we can immediately activate your account.

This is not possible. If you register a nickname (like i did with Skeletor) and than try to post, you get the error message: "username already in use".
So from the moment on you register the nick, you cant use it anymore. That's why i use Skel.
Also if you register later, there is the possibility that someone hijack your account.

Skel

Back to top Go down

Post  qxc Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:52 am

I'd like you to register with a name that's similar to the guest one you're using. For example

my actual account - qxc
my guest account - qxc0

That makes it much easier to find the activation email since the names are so similar.

qxc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  everyday Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:55 pm

What's the story on when we can expect the next wave of acceptances/ new news about recruitment?

everyday

Back to top Go down

Post  Leargle Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:17 pm

We didn't have a meeting this week but I've been talking to qxc and the new wave of recruitment has already started. Make sure you set up a real account (not just guest account) and that will make it easier to hit the "approve" button.

*cough cough* make an account everyday *cough* Smile

Leargle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum